Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for TwoCode: PEHHH2 12 month validity Kent - Dartford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and get ready to take a walk on the wild side, with this Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two.
With miles of footpaths and private trails readily available, there’s no better place to channel your inner explorers. Accompanied by a group of beautiful huskies, you’ll hike across the North Downs, with plenty of opportunities to view and photograph the amazing wildlife living in the area. Friendly keepers will be on hand to share their knowledge and you’ll also enjoy entry to the Wildlife Foundation, where you can meet the vast collection of rescued animals, including meerkats, servals and reptiles.
- Hands-on experience with a group of beautiful huskies
- Two mile Husky Hike across the North Downs
- Stunning views of the Darent Valley and fascinating wildlife
- Friendly keepers to answer all your questions
- Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for two
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation, you’ll be greeted by the friendly staff, then taken to meet the huskies. Once the huskies are ready, you’ll head off on your hike, for roughly two miles across The North Downs. Along the way you’ll enjoy stunning views of the Darent Valley, as well as the chance to photograph some of the fantastic wildlife in the area. You’ll also enjoy entry to the Wildlife Foundation, where you can see the vast collection of rescued animals.
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- This experience is unfortunately unsuitable for anyone with access needs and participants must have reasonable physical fitness as this is a walking experience
- Ability to understand and follow Health and Safety advice is essential
- Welfare and operational factors apply, animals will always come first
- Spectators are not permitted on this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs at 10.30 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays throughout the year with additional selected weekdays during school holidays. Exclusions may apply including Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
We recommend you book at least 4 - 6 weeks (10 -12 weeks for weekends) in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 - 6 hours for the full experience, including time spent at the Foundation.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Dartford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.