Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Home Brewing Masterclass at Out of Office Coffee HouseCode: POOCHB 9 month validity 3 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Home Brewing Masterclass at Out of Office Coffee House
Add to Basket
Discover the art of creating specialty coffee, with this Home Brewing Masterclass at Out of Office Coffee House. Led by coffee experts, you’ll cover the process involved from taking a ripe coffee cherry and turning it into a delicious beverage.
You’ll get hands on discovering how easy it can be to make great tasting coffee at home, covering a range of brewing styles while showcasing three different brewers. You’ll head home armed with plenty of newfound knowledge, as well as a 250g bag of freshly roasted Workshop Coffee, a 10% discount on products, and a set of brewing recipe instruction cards.
- Home Brewing Masterclass for one at Out of Office Coffee House
- Hot drink and cake on arrival, and various coffees throughout
- Led by coffee experts
- Discover the art of different home brewing styles
- Take home a 250g bag of freshly roasted coffee and brewing recipe instruction cards
- Enjoy a 10% discount on retail products
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted with a hot drink and a cake, before getting stuck into the business of home brewing. Coffee experts will explain and demonstrate the art of different brewing styles, showcasing three different brewers.
You’ll take home a bag of freshly roasted Workshop Coffee and a set of brewing recipe instruction cards, as well as a 10% discount on any retail products that take your fancy.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The coffee shops have reasonable accessibility, however please mention when booking any physical disabilities so that they can cater for you on the day
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates outside of the coffee houses' normal opening hours.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South East (3)
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
- Buckinghamshire - Newport Pagnell
- Buckinghamshire - Olney