Feel the exhilaration of driving not one but two mighty vehicles in this Honda Pilot and Quad Bike Experience. You’ll jump, soar and speed through dirt on two four-wheeled vehicles for a double driving experience you’ll never forget.
Learn from your qualified instructor how to tackle uneven terrain while maintaining your balance and speed on a quad bike. Then hop aboard a Honda Pilot racing buggy for a fast and furious adventure along a challenging track. You’ll be feeling like a ‘pro’ in no time with this great introduction to off-road driving – ideal for thrill-seekers and biking enthusiasts everywhere.
- Welcome, introduction and briefing
- Drive a Honda Pilot and a quad bike
- Group sizes vary
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre, you will be welcomed by staff and given a full briefing including safety procedures. Then it’s time to hop aboard the first of your two vehicles for an exciting ride. You’ll experience drives on both a Honda Pilot and a quad bike during your visit, giving you the perfect taste of what off-road driving is all about.
Quad bikes are fun and easy to operate, while Honda Pilots have the power to weight ratio of a Porsche, so don’t be surprised when you accelerate at great speed on the rough terrain. Just hold on tight and give it all you’ve got in this driving experience you’ll never forget.
- Minimum age: 16
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: approx 15 stone
- No driving licence is required
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check with their own GP if they have a condition with may be exacerbated by off-road driving
- Sorry, no dogs allowed on site
- Spectators must be over 16. Views may be limited as the quad trails cover a vast area
- Spectators note that viewing areas are outdoors
- There is a £5 fee per spectator to cover the cost of insurance and refreshments
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This activity takes place throughout the year on selected Saturdays approximately once a month.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 to 3 hours for this experience depending on group sizes. You'll each spend approximately 10 minutes on the buggy and 15 minutes on the quad (depending on weather conditions on the day)
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.