Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Immersive Magical Cocktail Experience for Two at The Cauldron, LondonCode: PTCLC2 12 month validity London - Stoke Newington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Immersive Magical Cocktail Experience for Two at The Cauldron, London
Add to Basket
Don your robes, grab your wands and get ready for your most spirited Potions class yet, with this Immersive Magical Cocktail Experience for Two at The Cauldron, London.
At your interactive work station, you’ll get to test out your magic wand by pouring a welcome drink. You’ll then use special molecular mixology skills to brew your delicious elixirs, each of which will have different traits and effects. Get ready to mix up some magic at London’s most enchanting cocktail experience!
- 1 hour 45 minute immersive magical cocktail experience for two at The Cauldron, London
- Working magic wands and robes provided
- Create three drinks using molecular mixology
- Alcohol-free, gluten and vegan options all available
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Cauldron, on Stoke newington you’ll be provided with your robes and magic wand. Test out your wand by making a welcome drink – a collaboration beer, cocktail, or mocktail – before putting your Potion skills to the test.
You’ll use molecular mixology to brew delicious, drinkable elixirs. Your experience is largely self-guided, but a Potions Master is on hand to make sure you don’t poison yourself! Alcohol-free, gluten and vegan options are all available too, so rest assured this magic caters to everyone.
- Minimum age: 18
- The venue has no easy wheelchair access and the toilets cannot accommodate a wheelchair. There is also a step into the venue. If somebody with mobility issues would like to attend they will need to take into consideration the step up in to the venue and the toilet access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Sunday. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 45 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Stoke Newington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£75.00
- Tropical Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Laki KaneSave 50% £70.00 £35.00
- Molecular Cocktail Cooking Experience for Two at ABQ London£72.00
- Immersive Magical Cocktail Experience for Two at The Cauldron, Edinburgh£75.00
- Cocktail Masterclass with Sharing Platter for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Union Street Café£60.00