Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Immersive Spy Mission for Two
Add to Basket
Delve into the dark and dangerous world of espionage in this Immersive Spy Mission for two.
Embark on a journey through the enthralling history of the “city of spies” London with this action-packed mission. The team of experts will reel you into the world of spooks uncovering stories of Elizabethan intrigue, the imperial ‘Great Game’ in India and Afghanistan, the inception of the world’s first professional intelligence service and the paranoia of the Cold War. Along the way, you’ll pick up some expert counter surveillance technique to detect any unwanted presence.
Your experience includes a light lunch on arrival and a martini or soft drink to open and close your day of espionage.
By choosing this experience, you're supporting a small business packed with purpose and backed by Virgin StartUp. Find out more.
- Immersive Spy Mission for two
- Knowledgeable and entertaining experience host
- Tour to some of London’s top espionage locations
- Light lunch is included on arrival
- Martini or a soft drink to open and close your experience
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Meeting at The Taj Hotel in St James Court, you’ll be briefed for your mission and given a light lunch, a martini, or a soft drink to fuel the adventures ahead.
Your guide will take you on a tour through London’s espionage history, including stops at Engineers Alley, Queen Anne’s Gate and the SOE memorial. As your mission comes to an end, you’ll be taken back to the hotel for a martini to continue feeling like a spy.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- A soft drink alternative to Martini will be available
- Please note there is a fair amount of immersion and requirement to participate
- This experience includes walking and travelling by car. Please mention when booking if you require any accessible access prior to booking the experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday meeting at 12.00 and finishing at 19.30. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 7 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.