Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
- Play Video
Indoor Bungee Jump
Add to Basket
If you’re looking for a thrilling activity with a difference then look no further as you experience the world’s highest indoor bungee jump. The Abyss has taken bungee jumping to another level with a shadowy room where whirling spot lights highlight a breathtaking metal structure that stands 150ft tall.
You’ll make your way up 143 steps to the jump zone while music and dry ice are pumped out of the wall and seven huge video screens project images of what you are about to experience. It’s chilling, and that’s before you’ve even taken the plunge. As you launch yourself off the huge steel structure you will freefall through semi-darkness until the cord snatches you back and sends you up into the air. This is an exhilarating experience that will leave you with a feeling you won’t shake off for hours and a memory you’ll cherish forever.
- Introduction and safety briefing
- One indoor bungee jump
- Bungee jumping certificate
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Abyss at Magna, you will be greeted by staff and given a full safety briefing from your instructor. Then it’s time to get securely attached to the safety harness before you approach the edge. The rest is all down to you as you wait for the signal and leap off the tower.
The sensation of free-falling for over 150ft before being snatched back by the bungee cord is unbelievable and guess what… you’re going to find out exactly what it’s like.
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15 year olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Participants aged 50 and above should seek medical advice prior to their event to ensure there is no medical reason for them not to participate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump
- If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Available on selected weekends throughout the year which vary according to location. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Your bungee jump will take a few minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
South Yorkshire - Rotherham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.