Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Private Introduction to Glassblowing with Creative Vibe Hot Glass StudioCode: PCVIG1 9 month validity Bedfordshire - Bedford 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Private Introduction to Glassblowing with Creative Vibe Hot Glass Studio
Add to Basket
Get creative and discover the ancient art of glass blowing with this hands-on 1-2-1 sessions with Creative Vibe Hot Glass Studio in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. Set on the grounds of an old Rectory House within a stunning countryside setting, this class is perfect for beginners as it is offered now only as 3 hours 30 minutes of private tuition.
Over the course of the experience you’ll follow your expert tutor as you learn the basics of working with hot glass and familiarise yourself with the unique tools of the trade. Put your newfound knowledge and creative skills to the test to produce three or four glass creations.
- Morning or afteroon Private Glassblowing Course for one person
- 1-2-1 or up to 3 people from the same household/bubble to ensure maximum personalised teaching time
- Learn the basics of this time-honoured art form
- Produce three or four glass objects
- Hot beverages provided throughout
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the studio, you’ll meet your expert instructor and fellow participants ready to get going.
Over the course of your 3 hour 30 minute private session, you’ll learn the basics of this ancient art, before having a go yourself and producing three or four glass objects. Hot beverages and water will be provided throughout.
- Minimum age: 12 (Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible paying adult)
- One spectator per participant is welcome
- Up to three voucher holders from the same houshold/ bubble are able to book together (with a maximum of two spectators)
- There is no disability access, however there are no steps and it is a completely flat studio. Wheelchair users have previously been able to participate
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience. Sessions run from 10.00 to 13.30 and 14.00 to 17.30.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.