Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Introduction to Indoor Surfing for TwoCode: PFLOWZ 12 month validity Bedfordshire - Milton Ernest 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Introduction to Indoor Surfing for Two
Add to Basket
If the two of you have always wanted to try out surfing but have been put off by the deep cold waters of the sea, then this experience is just what you need. No more excuses not to give it a go- enter the FlowRider®! This spectacular piece of machinery is an indoor surf simulator “For when the beach is out of reach”.
Offering you a combination of surfing, skateboarding and wakeboarding all in one place and indoors, it’s a fantastic way to learn. You’ll receive expert guidance and discover what it really feels like to be out on those waves. You don’t need any experience, just a sense of humour and determination- you shall perfect those moves! Suitable for all ages and abilities, in a safe and controlled environment, there’s nothing stopping you… ride those waves.
- Full safety briefing
- Use of wet suits and boards
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
The two of you will be greeted at reception by a member of staff and will be given an acceptance of risk form to complete. You’ll then be shown to your classroom briefing, where you’ll be briefed by an experienced instructor who will then hand you your wet suit.
You are then ready to make your way over to the FlowRider® where you’ll both be able to spend the next 60 minutes taking turns with the rest of the group to practice indoor surfing and body boarding. Be aware that you may fall off your board and into the water several times as you get to grips with what it takes to board and surf. Remember, it’s all a part of the fun.
Sessions are 1 hour long (based on 7 people or above). On public sessions you will be joining a class up to 12 people where you take it in turns to ride.
- Minimum age: 5 (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult who can sign the acceptance of risk on their behalf)
- Indoor Surfing
- Minimum height: 3ft 6in (4ft 4in if they want to attempt stand up flowboarding)
- An average level of fitness and good level of mobility is required as this is a strenuous physical activity
- Please be aware that this activity involves fast moving water and you will probably fall off your board. The Flow Rider uses powerful jets to blast sheets of water approximately four inches deep over the surface of the Flow Rider. Whilst you do not need to be a strong swimmer you must be comfortable around water
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women and those with a history of heart, back, neck, shoulder or joint problems
- There is disabled access for the Flow House viewing gallery and café where refreshments may be purchased
- No experience is required as all training is given
- Spectators are welcome and there is a free viewing gallery, although small children may be better kept in the lounge area as the viewing gallery is noisy
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Wednesday to Sunday at specific times of the day and must be pre-booked.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 3 hours on site for the whole experience and will spend 60 minutes participating on the FlowRider® in a group of up to 12 people.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Bedfordshire - Milton Ernest
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.