Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Italian Afternoon Tea with Prosecco for Two at VeenoCode: PVNOAT 9 month validity 10 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Italian Afternoon Tea with Prosecco for Two at Veeno
Add to Basket
Take a culinary journey together through Italy with this Italian Afternoon Tea at Veeno.
With a glass of Prosecco in hand, you’ll take a tour through some of Italy’s finest culinary highlights at a choice of 10 venues. With treats including a selection of focacce, meat and cheese, chocolate cake and scones with mascarpone and strawberry jam, every sweet tooth and savoury palate will be catered for. Wash down the deliciousness with tea and coffee, and enjoy each other’s company in the cosy, authentic surroundings of Veeno. If you’re looking for afternoon tea with a thoroughly Mediterranean twist, Veeno is the place to be.
- Italian afternoon tea for two at Veeno
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Delicious spread of Italian treats including focacce, meats, cheeses and cakes
- Teas and coffees
- Warm and authentic surroundings
- Choice of 10 locations across the UK
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your choice of Veeno restaurant, you’ll receive a warm welcome. Kick things off with a glass of prosecco, before taking your pre-booked seats in the cosy, warm surroundings.
Tuck into a delicious selection of sweet and savoury delights with an authentic Mediterranean twist, alongside teas and coffees.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- All Venues have disability access onto premises
- Liverpool and Nottingham do not have accessible toilets
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week 12.00 to 18.00. Exclusions may apply.
Please note the Nottingham location cannot take bookings for Saturdays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (1)
- Avon - Bristol
- South East (1)
- Berkshire - Reading
- North West (3)
- Cheshire - Chester
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- West Yorkshire - Leeds
- West Yorkshire - Leeds
- East Midlands (1)
- Leicestershire - Leicester
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Stratford Upon Avon
- Tipsy Afternoon Tea with Cocktail for Two at Revolution Bars£35.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Bella Italia£39.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two£39.00