Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Italian Food and Wine Pairings for Two at Veeno
Add to Basket
Take a tasting journey of exquisite Mediterranean delights with this Italian Food and Wine Pairings for Two at Veeno.
The two of you can indulge your penchant for the finer things in life, as you take your pick from four pairing choices. You’ll have the option of I Rossi, Il Nord Italia, I Bianci, and Il Sud Italia, offering a selection of classic white, rosé and red wines from Veeno’s family vineyard in Sicily. Whichever you choose, your four wines will be accompanied by a self-guided tasting sheet, as well as a sharing board of Bruschette, brimming with delicious meats and cheeses.
Vegetarian options are available on request too, so rest assured there’s something to appeal to every palate. For an authentic Italian experience, look no further than Veeno.
- Italian Food and Wine Pairings for two at Veeno
- Choice of eight venues across the UK
- Choice of four pairings: I Rossi, I Bianchi, Il Nord Italia and Il Sud Italia
- Self-guided tasting sheet
- Delicious Italian Bruschette
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Veeno, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the staff, who’ll show you through to your pre-booked table.
The two of you can soak up the warm ambience as you take your pick of four food and wine pairings. You’ll be served four wines with a self-guided tasting sheet, complemented perfectly by Italian ‘spuntini.’
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- All venues have disability access onto premises
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
8 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (1)
- Avon - Bristol
- South East (1)
- Berkshire - Reading
- North West (2)
- Cheshire - Chester
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- West Yorkshire - Leeds
- East Midlands (1)
- Leicestershire - Leicester
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Stratford Upon Avon
- Finest Sicilian Wine Tasting with Veeno for Two£70.00
- Cheese and Wine Tasting for Two in LondonSave 65% £72.00 £25.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £65.00 £42.00
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesSave 50% £160.00 £79.00