Previous Page Breadcrumbs
ITV Daytime Studios Behind the Scenes Tour for TwoCode: PITVDT 6 month validity London - White City 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
ITV Daytime Studios Behind the Scenes Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Discover the world behind some of the nation’s favourite shows, with this ITV Daytime Studios Tour for Two.
This 90-minute, fully-guided tour offers behind-the-scenes access to the working studios where the likes of Good Morning Britain, This Morning, Lorraine and Loose Women are filmed. You’ll visit just after filming has finished for the day, so you’ll see exactly how the shows are brought to life.
An expert guide will give you the lowdown on all things TV as you visit never-before-seen backstage areas, step in front of the camera, and enjoy first-hand experience of working on a live set. You can even take a seat on the famous This Morning sofa for a photo – the perfect memento for an unforgettable outing!
- ITV Daytime Studios Tour
- 90-minute interactive behind-the-scenes tour
- Visit the sets where Loose Women, This Morning, Lorraine and Good Morning Britain
- Get behind the camera and enjoy first-hand experience of working on a live set
- Grab a photo on the famous This Morning sofa
- Visit the home of This Morning, Loose Women and Lorraine
- Enjoy backstage access, get first-hand experience of a live set, and take a photo on the famous This Morning sofa
- Available Mondays to Saturdays, dependent on availability
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Television Centre in White City, you’ll be met by the expert guide who’ll be taking your tour.
During the 90 minute tour you’ll visit exclusive backstage areas, learn about the history of TV and how it’s made, and enjoy first-hand experience of working on a live set. Make sure you grab a photo on the famous This Morning sofa to take home and show off!
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Under 16's must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- There is a limit of one wheelchair user per tour
- The tour contains a moderate amount of movement around the studios
- One area can only be accessed via stairs with no lift access. A guide will stay with any guest unable to use the stairs, and will show the area missed on an ipad
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available from January 2020 on selected Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
There is a limit of 20 guests per tour so we recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
As this is a live working production studio, it may be necessary on occasion to delay, change or in rare cases cancel a tour. In this case, you will be contacted with up to 48 hours notice. An alternative date will be offered.
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - White City
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £65.00 £42.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two£76.00
- Theatre and Dinner for Two£99.00