Previous Page Breadcrumbs
James Bond Themed Immersive Experience: A Day in the LifeCode: PIE1JB SP1 12 month validity London - St James 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
James Bond Themed Immersive Experience: A Day in the Life
Add to Basket
You're Bond - James Bond. Get ready to write yourself into the stories of 007, with this fully immersive day in the life of the world’s most iconic secret agent.
Channel your inner spy across a jam-packed day of shooting practice, Vespers and Vodka Martinis (shaken, not stirred), exclusive locations, counter-surveillance techniques and 5* surroundings. You’ll visit the espionage ‘secret corners’ of Mayfair, tour the iconic Floris Museum and store, stop for lunch and cocktails at the 5* Taj Hotel St. James’ Court, and enjoy an array of extra perks as you go.
Your espionage expert tour guide will transport you to “Q”, where you can finesse your shooting skills across 300 rounds, with the preferred Bond weapons of your choice. You’ll also visit exclusive locations relating to the life of Ian Fleming, and finish with a classic Bond cocktail - the Vesper. An unforgettable experience from start to finish.
By choosing this experience, you're supporting a small business packed with purpose and backed by Virgin StartUp. Find out more.
- A espionage expert tour guide
- PPE kit for each guest with your own drawstring souvenir bag
- Lunch at the 5* Taj Hotel St James’s Court
- A Vodka Martini…shaken non stirred
- A lesson on counter surveillance techniques
- A transported, guided tour of Mayfair visiting locations relating to the life of Ian Fleming & its espionage ‘secret corners’
- A visit to “Q” / shooting range activity using 300 rounds with the preferred weapons of Bond
- A sample of the Ian Fleming & Bond fragrance Floris 89 at the Floris store
- Guided tour of the Floris Museum and its signature collection. Most notable customers include HRH Prince Charles, George IV, Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe, Ian Fleming (and James Bond!)
- A selected sample of the Bond scent No:89 in the Floris shop and a 10% discount to splash on yourself if you wish to!
- Your own version of Bond’s favourite cocktail; the Vesper (alcoholic or mocktail) at The Taj St James’s Court
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Taj Hotel in St James Court, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team with a light lunch and a martini or soft drink to help you get in character as James Bond.
Your tour guide will take you on a comprehensive tour of some of Bond’s favourite locations, including the hotel bar Floris and the Alpha Gun Club for some target practice. You’ll then finish your day in true Bond style with a Martini…shaken not stirred!
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- A soft drink alternative to Martini will be available
- Please note there is a fair amount of immersion and requirement to participate, walking and vehicle transfers are involved
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Wednesday, Friday and Saturday meeting at 10.00 and finishing at 16.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 6 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.