Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Japanese Whisky Masterclass with Tastings for Two at MAP MaisonCode: PMMJM2 9 month validity London - Haggerston 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Japanese Whisky Masterclass with Tastings for Two at MAP Maison
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow whisky enthusiast and head on over to MAP Maison in London, where you can enjoy a spirited afternoon getting to grips with one of the largest Japanese Whisky collections in London.
Kick things off in style with a drinks reception of MAP’s signature cocktails accompanied by light nibbles. MAP Maison prides itself on its creative and talented team of mixologists, and you’ll have one on hand to take you through the fascinating history of Japanese whisky and its three main distilleries, Nikka, Suntory and Mars. You’ll sample three premium whiskies, before getting behind the bar to create your own beautifully prepared whisky cocktail. To finish things off you’ll receive a third cocktail from MAP Lab’s extensive bottled cocktail range to take home.
- Japanese whisky masterclass at MAP Maison for two
- Enjoy a deliciously prepared whisky cocktail in arrival
- Small tapas plate to share on arrival (V available)
- Learn the history of Japanese whisky from an expert mixologist
- Sample three premium whiskies from one of London’s largest Japanese whisky collections
- Get behind the bar to create your own Japanese whisky cocktail
- Receive one MAP Lab bottled cocktail each for take away
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The two of you will head over to MAP Maison, where you can take in the bar’s stunning 1920s styled décor as you enjoy the pre-booked drinks reception of cocktails and light nibbles.
From there, you’ll be taken through the fascinating history of Japanese whisky by one of MAP Maison’s expert mixologists and enjoy three samples of premium whiskies. Finish things off by getting behind the bar to create your own Japanese whisky cocktail. Finish off by receiving a third cocktail each for take away from MAP Lab’s bottled cocktail range.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Sunday from 13.00 to 16.00. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Haggerston
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Whisky Blending Experience for Two with The Whisky Lounge£79.00
- Drams in The Dark Whisky Tasting Experience for Two at Mac & Wild£80.00
- Explore the World of Whisky with Tastings and Cocktails for Two at TT Liquor£110.00
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesSave 50% £160.00 £79.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00