Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience with Meal and Cocktail for Two - PeakCode: PWOTWR 9 month validity London - Leadenhall Street 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience with Meal and Cocktail for Two - Peak
Add to Basket
London’s most anticipated immersive experience has arrived. Step into H.G. Wells’ Victorian England to live through the Martian invasion together, with two Peak tickets to Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience with a Meal and Cocktail.
Combining virtual reality, immersive theatre and cutting-edge technology, this pioneering spectacular from creative force Dotdotdot and musical mastermind Jeff Wayne has raised the bar for experiential London. Hold your nerve as a Martian Fighting Machine rises over you, journey through battlefields, experience the terror of a crumbling society and come face-to-face with Tom Brittney and Carrie Hope Fletcher in VR.
Your experience will last 1 hour 50 minutes, set to Jeff Wayne’s iconic score throughout. It includes an intermission with a cocktail – or an alternative of your choice - in the Red Weed Bar. At the end, you can celebrate with a delicious main course in The Spirit of Man Bar.
- Two Peak tickets to Jeff Wayne’s The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience
- 1 hour 50 minute experience including a 20 minute intermission with a glass of Champagne in the Red Weed Bar
- Main course and a glass of Champagne each at The Spirit of Man bar
- Experience H.G. Wells’ Victorian England with state-of-the-art technology, immersive theatre and virtual reality
- Entire experience set to Jeff Wayne's iconic score
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your experience, the two of you will join a 12-person group. The experience involves actors, music and technology, so to enable everyone to make the most out of their visit, time slots will run every 10 minutes. As you step inside, you’ll immediately be immersed in H.G. Wells’ Victorian world, where holograms, augmented reality, virtual reality and special effects combine to make this an experience like no other.
Your visit will last for 1 hour 50 minutes, which includes a 20 minute iintermission in the Red Weed Bar to enjoy a cocktail. You’re advised to wear comfortable footwear and clothes you can move in as you’ll need to bend down while walking and crawling, squeeze through narrow tunnels and get through tight spaces. After you’ve finished, you can enjoy a main course each at The Spirit of Man bar.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- This immersive experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent, a slide and tight spaces, which require you to bend down while walking or crawling. When combined these effects immerse guests in the experience which is intended to be impactful. Some participants may suffer from a loss of balance, headaches, locomotor system pain, dizziness, problems caused by jets of air, fog effects or scents, and in some cases, epilepsy-like symptoms, during or after the experience
- For your own safety, the experience may not be suitable for:
Those who suffer from high blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma, back or neck conditions, epilepsy, or any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision, or hearing
Those of a nervous disposition
Those with disabilities, blind or visually impaired
Those with sensitivities to scent, loud noises, or flashing lights
Those suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities
Those who are prone to motion sickness
- A guest with a disability is entitled to a single free carer ticket. To qualify for this free carer ticket you must apply in advance and provide documentation
- The experience is not fully wheelchair accessible but regular wheelchair accessible events will be run. Please register your interest for one of these accessible events
- An alternative to a cocktail is available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Friday and Saturday. Exclusions may apply.
The experience is available between 14.00 and 19.00 on Fridays and the bar is open 12.00 to 24.00. On Saturday experience times are 12.00 to 19.00 and the bar is open 12.00 to 24.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 50 minutes for the full experience.
Please note: availability can change at any time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Leadenhall Street
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.