Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior 4x4 Off Road Adventure
Add to Basket
Experience the thrill of taking an iconic 4x4 for a spin in its natural habitat.
You’ll be guided throughout by an expert instructor, so there’s no license necessary here. Take the wheel of a Land Rover Discovery 1 and put it through its paces for a 35 minute tour of a custom off-road circuit in rural Dorset. The challenging course will put your newly learned skills to the test, as well as testing your nerves.
With a comprehensive introduction to your vehicle as well as full safety briefing from your instructor, this fun and exhilarating experience is the perfect introduction to off-road driving.
- Junior 4x4 off-roading experience
- Comprehensive vehicle and safety introduction
- Group session
- 35-minute drive time in a Land Rover Discovery 1
- Custom off-road circuit in rural Dorset
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival, you’ll be welcomed by the team before your instructor runs through a comprehensive safety and vehicle introduction. Your session will usually be shared with other drivers, with each of you taking it in turns at driving and riding as a passenger.
Fully briefed, you’ll head out in your Land Rover Discovery 1 on the centre’s custom off-road circuit for an unforgettable driving experience.
- Minimum age: 12
- Maximum age: 16
- Minimum height: 4ft 11in (147cms)
- The junior driver must be physically fit and any medical conditions or disabilities must be notified to the centre on booking as this experience may not be suitable
- Please note: there should be no alcohol consumed either before or during the experience
- Some centres have restrictions on spectators’ access to the site, due to safety considerations and their insurance arrangements. Check with the centre before booking. If you are able to go on site, be prepared for lots of walking across rough terrain and wear suitable outdoor clothing. Facilities for spectators vary between centres, so if you have any queries or special requirements, check with the centre of your choice before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays throughout the year. A £20 upgrade fee for a weekend date is available and can be paid directly to the supplier. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for your visit. The drive time is approximately 35 minutes and whilst not driving, you will ride as a passenger.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Dorset - Dorchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.