Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior Ferrari Driving Thrill
Add to Basket
Get ready to test life in the fast lane as you drive one of the world’s most desirable cars, with this Junior Ferrari Driving Thrill for one. You’ll get behind the wheel of a stunning Ferrari for an adrenaline-pumping ten laps/10 minutes of driving time round a purpose-built track.
Your qualified driving instructor will be on hand throughout, guiding you with expert tips and tricks so you can get the most out of this glorious car. Prepare for an experience that’ll leave you buzzing long after it’s over!
- Junior Ferrari Driving Thrill for one
- Welcome, introduction and briefing
- Ten laps/10 minutes driving time on a purpose-built track
- Professional instructor on hand to guide you throughout
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Before your experience begins you take your pick from a range of amazing supercars.
On arrival at your chosen venue you’ll check in at reception and then take part in a briefing on driving techniques and safety.
It's then time to get behind the wheel for a thrilling ten laps/10 minute drive, all with the handy guidance of an expert instructor.
- Minimum age: 11 (participants need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 16
- Minimum height: 4ft 10in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 17 stone
- Participants should be in reasonable health
- Spectators are welcome
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Please note: the above is a guideline only and height and weight restriction may vary by venue - please check when making your booking.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Some venues may have more limited availability than others - we recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow upto 1 hour for the full experience. Exact duration will vary depending on the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
16 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (3)
- Devon - Honiton
- Wiltshire - Chippenham
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (3)
- Oxfordshire - Great Tew
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Chipping Norton
- North West (2)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Fife
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Anglesey
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Elvington
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Leicestershire - Loughborough
- West Midlands (2)
- West Midlands - Birmingham
- Staffordshire - Seighford