Discover the wonders of the underwater world, with this Junior Snorkel with Baby Sharks at Skegness Aquarium for one child (and one accompanying adult).
An unforgettable experience, Skegness Aquarium is the only location in the UK that allows children to snorkel and interact with baby sharks, free from barriers.
With an instructor guiding you, you’ll discover incredible sea species, get to grips with snorkelling, meet sharks and learn about their welfare. You’ll get to spend 20 minutes discovering the wonders of the Lost Lagoon on a quest to find hidden treasure and search out the baby sharks! You’ll also safely interact with the sharks during a feeding session, with time afterwards to explore the wonders of Skegness Aquarium with an adult.
- Entry for one adult and one child to Skegness Aquarium
- Discover a variety of incredible sea species and interactive fun
- Snorkelling experience for one child
- 20 minutes exploring the Lost Lagoon to find hidden treasure
- Learn how to use snorkelling equipment
- Meet the baby sharks and learn all about their welfare
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
You’ll begin your experience with a briefing and presentation from an experienced instructor, who’ll be giving you the lowdown on snorkelling. Th snorkelling experience for one child will last 1 hour, including 20 minutes to explore the Lost Lagoon, searching every corner to find the baby sharks as well as shark egg cases. Learn about sharks, their welfare and how to protect them, before watching them being fed around your feet in the water!
Your parent or guardian will be able to spectate, and join you in exploring the rest of Skegness Aquarium afterwards.
- Entry to Skegness Aquarium is for one adult (over 18) and one child
- Minimum age for children: 6
- Maximum age for children: 11
- No previous experience is required, although confidence in water is essential
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. If answering 'no' to any question you will be unable to participate. Please seek medical advice from your GP if you suspect that the experience is medically unsuitable
- Additional spectators will be charged entry on the day
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays with the snorkelling session starting at 08.30. Or Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon starting at 16:30.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the snorkelling experience, and a full day exploring the aquarium.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.