Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior White Water Rafting for Two
Add to Basket
Forget that trip to the cinema or the meal you were going to go out for and head out on a real adventure with this Junior White Water Rafting for Two.
One of the most challenging yet exciting water-based sports available in the UK, put yourselves to the test and give this thrill ride a go. The two of you will join several other thrill-seekers and a qualified guide to thunder your way down one of the country's heart-racing white water runs.
Either manmade or natural, there’s no doubt you’ll experience the incredible adrenaline rush of speed, cold water and steep declines. Grip on tight and don’t drop your paddles!
- Junior White Water Rafting for Two
- Buoyancy aids and helmets each
- Introduction to correct paddling techniques and commands
- One or more river runs depending on local water conditions
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Before the two of you can get started, you’ll need to kit up in the safety gear and pay attention to the all important briefing. After this, you’ll follow directions from a professional guide and get thrown straight into the crazy action of your chosen course. Depending on the location, you can confront challenges such as the “Cheeseblock”, the “Looping Pool”, the “Muncher” or the “Washing Machine”. Stay agile, as you’ll be bouncing about in your water soaked rafts, this is an encounter you won't forget in a hurry. Be prepared to face steep drops, tight turns and masses of water! At least you’re not going it alone!
- Minimum age: 8 - 14 depending on location (14 at The National water sports centre) (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone
- You should be confident swimmers and agile enough to climb in and out of the raft
- Minor cuts and abrasions need to be covered with a waterproof plaster
- Spectacles are not allowed. Contact lenses are permitted but should be worn at the participants own risk as they may be lost in the water
- A basic level of fitness is required, it is not advisable to raft if you have suffered a recent bone breakage or sprain or for those that suffer from back problems. Those who are pregnant should not take part
- Facilities for spectators vary between centres, so check when you make your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Selected dates depending on location. At some centres rafting activity is seasonal, to take account of water conditions and levels therefore some centres are closed for a few months in the winter, but booking offices are usually open during this time.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.