Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Jurassic Coast Sunset Private Boat Sightseeing Tour for up to 5 PeopleCode: PJCPS5 12 month validity 2 locations 5 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Jurassic Coast Sunset Private Boat Sightseeing Tour for up to 5 People
Add to Basket
Get together for a sunset private charter along the Jurassic Coast.
Departing the incredible Weymouth Bay, you and your family will see some of the world’s finest natural wonders on your 2 hour experience. Set entirely within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, discover an array of iconic landmarks, unspoiled beaches and wildlife that can include everything from dolphins to sea birds and jellyfish.
The main attraction on the day will be Durdle’s Door, the 10,000-year-old limestone cliff boasts clear waters and stunning views across the bay. With the boat to yourself your skipper will tailor your experience to just you, including a pitstop in Lulworth Cove for amazing photos and selfies.
- Private sunset 2 hour charter on the Jurassic Coast
- Up to 5 people
- See UNESCO World Heritage sites including Durdle’s Door
- An array of local wildlife to spot along the way
- A venture into Lulworth Cove
- Amazing photo opportunities throughout
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll meet your skipper at your chosen marina before a full safety briefing and getting set up in your lifejackets. You’ll have the boat to yourself, so you can let the skipper know your preferences for the day, for both sights and speed.
There’s so much to see, and you’ll be consummately guided through it all by your expert captain. Amongst others, you’ll see the amazing Durdle’s Door as well as visiting Lulworth Cove.
- Minimum age 6 (under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- This tour is not suitable for anyone with serious medical conditions such as: Heart problems, Blood pressure, severe neck, back, hip, knee conditions. Those who are pregnant or significantly overweight are advised to seek Medical advice prior to attending. This is due to potential shock from waves and wave impact from coastal cruising speed. We advise anyone who is unsure if they can partic[pate or not to seek professional medical advice or discuss when making your booking. All the staff are First Aid trained to the highest of standards however they will not provide pre tour medical advice
- Anyone who is severely intoxicated or under the influence of intoxicating drugs will not be able to participate
- There are no on-board toilet facilities
- There are fully accessible toilet facilities at the marina
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Friday. Certain weekend bookings will be available also.
Booking times can vary depending on sunset times.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Dorset - Weymouth
- Dorset - Portland