Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Jurassic Coastal Circular Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Embark on a journey through 185 million years’ worth of history with a Jurassic Coastal Circular Cruise for Two.
The two of you can step aboard and take a leisurely journey through Poole Harbour, along the eastern tip of the Jurassic Coastline and into Swanage and back. Along the way you’ll experience breathtaking panoramas of sea, sky, sand and chalk formations, including the famed Old Harry’s Rock, said to be named after notorious pirate Harry Paye. Live commentary provided by the captain throughout ensures you won’t miss a moment of the action, and you enjoy the views from the open deck seating or comfortable saloons.
- Jurassic Coastal Circular Cruise for two
- Experience breathtaking views along the Jurassic Coastline, Swanage and more
- Live commentary from the Captain
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Poole Quay, you’ll step aboard and head out on a journey through millions of years’ worth of history.
Soak up the spectacular sights of the Jurassic Coastline, Swanage and more, all whilst the captain provides an informative live commentary throughout your 2 hour 15 minute cruise.
You’ll disembark back at Poole where your experience will finish.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Not all of the vessels have been designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs. If you intend to travel on a vessel which has not been so designed or adapted, you must satisfy yourself as to its suitability before embarking.
- When travelling on any vessel not adapted for wheelchair access, if you use a wheelchair you must bring enough helpers to enable you to make your journey safely including getting on board the vessel and leaving it at your destination.
Even on vessels designed or adapted for wheelchair access it may not be possible for you to sit in a wheelchair at a table and, for reasons of safety, you may be asked to move from your wheelchair into a fixed seat, in which case the wheelchair will be stowed in a safe place.
Under no circumstances must wheelchairs obstruct any access to safety and life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This experience is available daily between April and October with sailing times 10.30, 13.00 and 15.45. Please note sailing times are subject to change and exclusions may apply. Excluded dates include UK Mother's day, Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays.
You must pre-book and take your experience before the voucher expiry date
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Please allow 2 hours 15 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Dorset - Poole
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Sea Cruise and Steam Train Adventure for TwoSave 15% £54.00 £45.90
- Poole Harbour and Islands Cruise for Two£24.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Snooty Fox, CotswoldsSave 30% £20.00 £14.00