Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Karting Open Sprint Race at Three Sisters Outdoor CircuitCode: PKOSR1 12 month validity Lancashire - Wigan 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Karting Open Sprint Race at Three Sisters Outdoor Circuit
Add to Basket
Embark on an exhilarating driving adventure with this Karting Open Sprint Race at Three Sisters Circuit.
Follow in the footsteps of your karting heroes as you get behind the wheel of a Biz Honda powered Le Mans Twin 200GX kart. Your driving session will begin with a five minute warm-up, before you take part in two eight minute heats and lastly a 10 minute final.
Just like motor racing, there’ll be awards for the top three drivers and teams in each event. With all equipment provided including helmets, all that’s left to do is hit the track and crown the next karting champion.
- Karting Open Sprint Race at Three Sisters Circuit
- Drive a Biz Honda powered Le Mans Twin 200GX kart
- Five minute warm-up, two eight minute heats and a 10 minute final
- All equipment provided
- Awards for the top three drivers and teams in each event
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Three Sisters circuit, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team and provided with riding equipment. You’ll get behind the wheel of a Biz Honda powered Le Mans Twin 200GX kart.
Your driving session will begin with a five minute warm-up, before you take part in two eight minute heats and lastly a 10 minute final.
- Minimum age: 16
- You should be a minimum of 5ft and a maximum of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive
- You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb onto the vehicle
- Spectators are welcome, however views may be restricte
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected dates only throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience, depending on numbers on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.