Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Kensington Palace and Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonCode: PATKPB SP2 12 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Kensington Palace and Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, London
Add to Basket
Share a Royal experience as you visit a place of residence for the likes of Princess Diana, Princess Margaret and Queen Victoria. Kensington Palace has been influenced by generations of royal women, and you’ll discover secret stories of public lives, played out within its walls.
The new exhibition 'Life Through a Royal Lens' explores the Royal Family's relationship with the camera, showcasing some of the most iconic photographs ever taken of the Royal Family. Visit the awe-inspiring King’s state apartments and intimate Queen’s apartments, where you can explore the protocol of 18th century court life.
Afterwards, you’ll take your seats in the 5* Bentley Hotel for a delicious afternoon tea. You’ll be served a selection of dainty sandwiches, freshly baked scones, pastries and cakes, accompanied by coffee or fine tea and, of course, a glass of chilled Champagne.
- Entrance to Kensington Palace
- Entrance to exhibitions (subject to change)
- Delicious Champagne afternoon tea in the nearby 5* Bentley Hotel
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Kensington Palace you will be able to explore at your leisure to discover the secrets, stories and public lives of the people of Kensington Palace.
The new exhibition 'Life Through a Royal Lens' explores the Royal Family's relationship with the camera.
Victoria – Woman and Crown is a new exhibition in the Pigott Galleries uncovering the private woman behind the throne and re-examines her later life and legacy. Included in this exhibition are rare survivals from Victoria’s private wardrobe including a fashionable pair of silver boots. This intriguing story also reveals how her 9 children and 42 grandchildren extended her influence across Europe and the Empire.
As part of this experience, you’ll also be welcomed into the 5* Bentley Hotel for a delicious afternoon tea for two including dainty sandwiches, mouth-watering cakes and pastries, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and organic strawberry jam and tea, as well as a glass of chilled Champagne each.
Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Minimum age: 18
- Kensington Palace - A reasonable level of fitness is desirable as some walking is involved. As Kensington Palace is a historical building there are some areas with difficult stairs and other areas where wheelchair access is limited; all visitor levels are, however, accessible by lift. Manual wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis from the Palace but cannot be booked in advance. If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you should discuss this with the centre before booking
- As an historic building, a programme of conservation and upgrading work is underway during 2021/2 which will result in some spaces being off public view during this time. Full details available at www.hrp.org.uk/kensington-palace
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your vouchers are valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Kensington Palace is open Wednesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00 (last admission 16.30) 1 March to 31 October and 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission 14.30) 1 November to 28 February. The Palace is closed on 24 to 26 December inclusive.
There may be additional closure dates, please check before booking your afternoon tea.
Please ensure that you do book in advance. You will be unable to gain entry without a pre-booked slot.
5* Bentley Hotel
Afternoon tea is served Monday to Friday from 15.00 to 18.00. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
As a guideline, you should allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit to the Palace but there is no limit to the visiting time.
Please allow 2 hours for your Champagne afternoon tea at the Bentley Hotel.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Kensington
- London - Kensington & Chelsea
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- Visit to Kensington Palace and Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 37% £157.50 £99.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£95.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 31% £80.00 £55.00
- Bottomless Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Mayfair Lounge & Grill at The Cavendish LondonSave 27% £90.00 £65.00