Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Kensington Palace and Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoCode: PLSHKP SP2 6 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Kensington Palace and Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co
Add to Basket
Share a wonderfully Royal experience together. A place of residence to the likes of Princess Diana, Princess Margaret and Queen Victoria, Kensington Palace has been influenced by generations of royal women. Discover secret stories of public lives, played out within its walls.
The new exhibition 'Life Through a Royal Lens' explores the Royal Family's relationship with the camera, showcasing some of the most iconic photographs ever taken of the Royal Family. Visit the awe-inspiring King’s state apartments and intimate Queen’s apartments, where you can explore the protocol of 18th century court life.
Award-winning chef Marco Pierre White has created a dining revolution in the capital, and here you can discover why, with three courses of his finest from a set menu. The perfect way to round off a fantastic London outing.
- Entry for two to explore Kensington Palace and its fascinating history
- Entrance to exhibitions (subject to change)
- A three-course lunch or evening meal for two at London Steakhouse Co. City
- Cocktail for two
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Kensington Palace you will be able to explore at your leisure to discover the secrets, stories and public lives of the people of Kensington Palace.
The new exhibition 'Life Through a Royal Lens' explores the Royal Family's relationship with the camera.
As part of this experience, you will also enjoy either a lunch or an evening meal at London Steakhouse Co. - City: This authentic-style steakhouse dining room features a stylish cocktail bar and vibrant atmosphere, holds the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award 2019, awarded to properties that consistently achieve outstanding reviews on TripAdvisor. and is the most 5 star reviewed Steakhouse in the world.
Side orders are not included with your main and are available at an extra charge. Typical sides might be French Fries, Creamed Potatoes, Crispy Onion Rings or Seasonal Green Vegetables at £5.25. Tea and coffee are also available at an extra charge.
Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill. Please click here to view the menu.
- Minimum age: 18
- Kensington Palace - A reasonable level of fitness is desirable as some walking is involved. As Kensington Palace is a historical building there are some areas with difficult stairs and other areas where wheelchair access is limited; all visitor levels are, however, accessible by lift. Manual wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis from the Palace but cannot be booked in advance. If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you should discuss this with the centre before booking
- As an historic building, a programme of conservation and upgrading work is underway during 2021/2 which will result in some spaces being off public view during this time. Full details available at www.hrp.org.uk/kensington-palace
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Kensington Palace is open Wednesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00 (last admission 16.30) 1 March to 31 October and 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission 14.30) 1 November to 28 February. The Palace is closed on 24 to 26 December inclusive.
Please ensure that you do book in advance. You will be unable to gain entry without a pre-booked slot.
There may be additional closure dates, please check before booking the meal part of your experience at your chosen Marco Pierre White restaurant.
Marco Pierre White Restaurants: This experience is available seven days a week.
Monday to Thursday: 12.00 to 15.00 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner
Friday and Saturday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner
Sunday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.00 for dinner
Please note that for Friday and Saturday evening bookings reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 09.00 on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week). If you choose to book a Friday or Saturday evening, outside of the 48-hour booking window as advised above, then the voucher will be used against the normal priced a la carte menu and the value taken off your final bill. You will not be able to have the three-course set menu and cocktail.
Some date restrictions, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Valentines Day will apply.
It is recommended that you book a date at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
As a guideline, you should allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit to the Palace but there is no limit to the visiting time. Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for your meal
Please note there is a 48 hour cancellation policy that applies to all meal reservations, after which time you won't be able to amend or cancel a reservation.
Should you prefer to dine from the a la carte menu, £49 will be deducted from your bill.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Kensington
- London - Bishopsgate
- Three Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 43% £114.50 £65.00
- Three Course Champagne Celebration Dining for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 33% £137.50 £91.00
- Two Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 43% £97.50 £55.00