Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Killing Eve Walking Tour of London For TwoCode: PBMTKE 12 month validity London - London Bridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Killing Eve Walking Tour of London For Two
Add to Basket
Heads up, Killing Eve fans. It’s time to go hot on the trail of Villanelle yourself, with a Killing Eve Walking Tour of London for Two.
Although it’s filmed all across Europe, much of the action in this hit cat-and-mouse drama takes place within London, and you’ll have 3 hours to discover 10 iconic locations from both series. You’ll visit the hospital where Eve and Villanelle first crossed paths, enjoy a mid-tour stop at the cafe where Eve met Kenny and Elena, and see where Villanelle threw Amber's chaperone in front of the lorry.
From London Bridge and Southwark through to Bloomsbury, you’ll see parts of London you might otherwise have missed, all while your expert tour guide gives you the lowdown on one of the world’s most iconic new shows.
- 3 hour Killing Eve Walking Tour of London for Two
- Follow in the footsteps of Eve and Villanelle across 10 sites from the show
- Enjoy insights from your expert guide
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the south-east London meeting location, you’ll be greeted by your guide before embarking on the 3 hour tour. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is OUTSIDE London Bridge Station, next to the sign for the Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard, 31 Saint Thomas St, SE1 9QU where you'll find your tour group waiting for you.
Your expert guide will take you on a journey around some of the most iconic filming locations from the hit show. Make sure you have an Oyster card or Travel card handy, as there’ll be a short tube journey as part of the tour.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18 (due to the nature of the content of the show)
- Please note that there are parts of the tour that make it unsuitable for wheelchair users
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Tours must be pre-booked and are available on Saturdays at 10.30 from April to September.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the product you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and full activation details will be included in the pack.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - London Bridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Café Rouge Afternoon Tea for Two£29.00
- Falconry Taster for TwoSave 50% £78.00 £39.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £65.00 £42.00