Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Liverpool Peaky Blinders Bus Tour for TwoCode: PBMTBP 12 month validity Merseyside - Liverpool 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Liverpool Peaky Blinders Bus Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Take a tour into the world of one of Britain’s best-loved shows, with this Official Liverpool Peaky Blinders Bus Tour for Two.
Though Peaky Blinders follows the exploits of Tommy Shelby, his family and his gang through Birmingham through the first series, a lot of it was filmed in Liverpool and various locations throughout north-west England due to the well-preserved Victorian architecture. Aboard a coach you’ll explore numerous filming locations from the show, visiting places like Polly’s and Field Marshall Russell’s homes, Garrison Lane and more.
Your 4 hour tour will travel from the centre of Liverpool and the surrounding area, with your guide delving into the history of real Peaky Blinders gang and how the show was made as you travel between locations.
- A coach tour for two through Liverpool covering several Peaky Blinders filming locations
- See nine filming locations covering hundreds of TV scenes
- Discover the history of the real Peaky Blinders gang from your professional tour guide
- Hear anecdotes and stories from across the hit BBC series
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at St George’s Hall in Central Liverpool, you’ll meet up with your professional tour guide and coach driver before boarding your bus and setting off at 10.00.
From there you’ll travel to nine filming locations for Peaky Blinders, both in Liverpool and the wider area, while your tour guide gives you background information and stories from across the show’s episodes. The tour takes around 4 hours.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Tours must be pre-booked and are available on:
Sundays departing at 10.00 (throughout the year)
Saturdays departing at 10.00 (March to October)
Fridays departing at 10.00 (July to August)
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Merseyside - Liverpool
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Liverpool FC Stadium Tour & Museum Entry for Two£40.00
- Only Fools and Horses Bus Tour for Two£60.00
- Visit to The Beatles Story Exhibition for Two£34.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00