Previous Page Breadcrumbs
London Immersive Banksy & Beyond Street Art Experience with Lunch for TwoCode: PIEBB2 12 month validity London - Aldgate 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
London Immersive Banksy & Beyond Street Art Experience with Lunch for Two
Add to Basket
Take a tour of the streets and the impressive street art of London with this Immersive Tour of Banksy and Beyond for Two.
You’ll start off from Aldgate Station, moving through the vast and differing landscapes of East London via Brick Lane. See work from artists including ZABOU, HNRX and Martin Ron as you learn background information about the art’s specific political, social and cultural messages. The theme will continue with a delightful Street Art food lunch in the Spitalfields Market.
After lunch, you’ll travel to the Leake St Waterloo Tunnels to experience first-hand the playground known as the “Graffiti Tunnel”, the city’s largest legal wall since 2008 for Street Art. Finally, the tour will finish in Covent Garden at the “Unauthorised Private Collection” of Banksy, showcasing one of the most provocative and influential artists in the world.
By choosing this experience, you're supporting a small business packed with purpose and backed by Virgin StartUp. Find out more.
- Immersive Tour of Banksy and Beyond for Two
- 5 hour guided walking tour of London Street Art in Shoreditch and Waterloo
- Street Art Food lunch in Spitalfields Market
- Entrance to the Banksy Exhibition and experience Waterloo’s Graffiti Tunnel
- Transport from East London to Waterloo
- PPE kit with reusable drawstring bag & mask
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
The experience will begin at Aldgate station where you’ll meet your guide.
You’ll quickly move through the East End via Brick Lane, as you learn background information about the artists and the social, political and cultural messages in the artwork. You’ll enjoy a Street Art food lunch in Spitalfields Market, where you’ll be spoilt for choice.
After lunch, you’ll travel by car to the Leake St Waterloo Tunnels to enter the playground known as the Graffiti Tunnel. Finally, the tour will finish in Covent Garden at the Unauthorised Private Collection of Banksy.
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult who will also need a voucher)
- There is restricted accessibility in some venues and the vehicles being used on this experience
- Please not that there is a fair amount of walking involved. Transportation will take place between Spitafields Market and The Art of Banksy Exhibition in Covent Garden
- Group sizes will range from 6 to 10 participants
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday, Wednesday and Saturday starting at 12.30. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 5 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.