Previous Page Breadcrumbs
London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour for One Adult and One ChildCode: PFLSMD 9 month validity London - London Stadium 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour for One Adult and One Child
Add to Basket
Go behind the scenes of London’s eponymous stadium, host of London 2012 and current home to British Athletics and West Ham United, with this London Stadium Guided Match Day Tour for One Adult and One Child.
Opened in 2011 ahead of what was arguably London’s greatest multi-sporting event, the London Stadium has seen athletic medals won, rugby World Cups fought for and plenty of home matches from the local team, West Ham.
Watch goals, walk through the players' tunnel, sit in the stands, visit the dugout and even wander through the players' changing room. You’ll each receive a personalised certificate at the end of your tour too, the perfect memento of your day.
- A guided tour of the London Stadium for one adult and one child
- Feel the excitement of an upcoming match with kick-off just hours away
- Follow a knowledgeable Experience Maker Guide as they show you around
- Go behind the scenes of this unique multipurpose stadium, home to West Ham United
- Take a seat in the stands and team dugout, wander through the players tunnel and more
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the London Stadium, you’ll check in at reception at your pre-booked time before meeting your knowledgeable Experience Maker, who’ll be your tour guide during the tour.
Your tour will last around 1 hour 30 minutes, with all the excitement of match day surrounding you with kick off just a few hours away.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is for one adult (over 16) and one child (aged 5 to 15)
- Under 5’s go free of charge but must be accompanied by a voucher holder. Prams are not permitted on the tour so they will need to be carried.
- This is a walking tour which includes steps in the Royal East seating area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run on match days only.
Exclusions include: 20 and 31 August, 22 September, 5 and 26 October, other exclusions tbc.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - London Stadium
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.