Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
London Tandem Bungee Jump
Add to Basket
Looking to add a bit of excitement to your life? This is it. Experience an adrenaline rush you’ll never forget with a London Tandem Bungee Jump. 160 feet in the air, you and your partner will be strapped together by the ankles before taking a leap of faith. Feel the rush of the freefall as you plummet towards the ground, followed by the face-shifting G-force as you’re pulled back skywards.
Even from upside down the sights are undeniably spectacular, and you’ll get one-of-a-kind views of the Thames, Canary Wharf and Central London as you fall through the air. Sharing the rush, the thrill and the fear together will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- London tandem bungee jump for two people
- Ascend 160ft to your leaping off point
- Full briefing and safety equipment
- Experience the thrill of freefall before being snatched back by the bungee cord
- Get incredible upside-down views of London as you fall
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you and your lucky bungee partner will be placed in your safety harnesses and attached to your designated bungee cord, before beginning the 160ft ascent, during which you can marvel at the magnificent views of London whilst receiving a briefing from your instructor.
Once you reach the 160ft height, you’ll be given some final instructions, and then the rest is down to you. The sensation of free-falling before being snatched back by the bungee cord is truly one that must be felt to be believed, and guess what… you and your partner are going to find out exactly what it’s like!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15 year olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Participants aged 50 and above should seek medical advice prior to their event to ensure there is no medical reason for them not to participate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump
- If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Available on selected weekends throughout the year which vary according to location. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Your bungee jump will take a few minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - The O2 Arena
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.