Looking for a Valentine's gift to remember - something a bit more exciting than a movie or a meal out? Well you’ve found it!
It may not be the ideal first date (unless you’ve met on an adrenalin lovers' dating site) but if you are looking for something thrilling to do take a bungee jump!
This is not your average bungee jump, it's a Lovers Leap Tandem Bungee jump! With a half bottle of bubbly to celebrate following your accomplishment it's your chance to wrap your arms around your loved one on the 160ft high platform and prepare to jump. Share the thrilling experience of freefalling towards the ground and then being propelled back upwards again. It's double the excitement, double the fear and the over all adrenaline rush is guaranteed to liven up even the dullest of days. A memorable experience that you can talk about long after the buzz has worn off.
- Safety briefing
- One jump for two
- Half a bottle of bubbly to share
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
After a briefing from your instructor, you will be attached securely to the safety harness and then the rest is all down to you. You and your partner will be bound together for your shared bungee experience at a choice of eight locations. At the top of the platform you will overlook the 160ft drop and wait for the call to jump. The sensation of free-falling and being snatched back by the bungee cord is unbelievable and guess what… you’re going to find out exactly what it’s like.
Once your jump is complete you will be able to enjoy half a bottle of bubbly before viewing the photos of your romantic jump.
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15 year olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Maximum age: 49 with no doctor’s certificate, no maximum age with a doctor’s certificate
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 9 lb
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7in to 49.2in
- If you are not in good health, or if you are pregnant, you should NOT jump
- If you have any medical conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping
- You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, and Heart Problems, dizziness, Epilepsy, Neurological conditions or Asthma. Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to neck, spine, legs or eyes
- If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication
- Glasses or hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- No bubbly will be offered to anyone participating in this experience that is under the age of 18
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The voucher is valid for nine months from the issue date. Kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Selected weekends, which vary according to location. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
Please note: if you are booking at London's O2 venue there will be a £30 upgrade fee.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
How long should I allow for this experience?
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Your bungee jump will take a few minutes.
Can I bring spectators?
Yes spectators are welcome.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.