Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Make Your Own Artisan Gin with Tastings for Two at the Barbican Botanics Gin RoomCode: PLGBMG 9 month validity Devon - Plymouth 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Make Your Own Artisan Gin with Tastings for Two at the Barbican Botanics Gin Room
Add to Basket
Become an expert in all things gin, create your own artisan gin from scratch, and enjoy plenty of tastings too with a masterclass at the Barbican Botanics Gin Room.
Grab a fellow aspiring connoisseur and step into the Gin School. Sipping on G&Ts, you’ll learn about the ruinous history of the drink dubbed ‘Mother’s Ruin,’ from its conception to its current renaissance, before an introduction to botanicals and a tasting of four gins.
Newfound knowledge at the ready, it’s on to the crafty stuff, blending your bespoke 350ml bottle of gin. With over 30 botanicals and expert guidance, you’re in safe hands to get creative. You can enjoy a G&T made from your own gin before taking a labelled bottle home.
- Gin masterclass for two at the Barbican Botanics Gin Room
- Enjoy two gin and tonics each
- Learn all about gin’s history and renaissance
- Discover the world of botanicals and taste four popular gin styles
- Blend your own unique 350ml bottle of gin
- Enjoy a third G&T made with your own gin
- Order your own recipe anytime to be recreated on demand
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Barbican Botanics Gin Room, you’ll receive a welcome gin and tonic on arrival, before heading into the Gin School where you’ll meet your host. You’ll take a deep dive into the spirit’s history and current renaissance whilst enjoying a second G&T, followed by an introduction to botanicals and tastings of four popular gins.
With a choice of over 30 botanicals and your expert host at hand to help, you’ll then get to work creating your own unique 350ml bottle of gin. Finally, while your gin’s being labelled ready to take home, you can take a miniature of your finished product down to the tasting room, where the bar team will serve you a perfect G&T using your new creation! Your recipe is even held on file and can be recreated for you on demand, so the gin appreciation can continue long after the day’s over.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18 (a ‘Challenge 25’ policy is in operation and proof of age may be required)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Friday to Sunday at 12.00 and 15.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Devon - Plymouth
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Gin Flight Self-Guided Tasting at Barbican Botanics Gin Room for Two£40.00
- Craft Your Own Gin for Two at Devon Gin School£75.00
- Create Your Own Gin for Two£135.00
- Craft and Distill Your Own Gin with Tastings and Cocktails for Two at 58 Gin SchoolSave 17% £240.00 £199.00
- Create your Own Gin at the Shakespeare Distillery Gin School with Tour and Tastings for Two£125.00