Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Manchester City Football Club Stadium Tour for Two AdultsCode: PFTMCT 9 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Manchester City Football Club Stadium Tour for Two Adults
Add to Basket
Follow the glorious history of Manchester City Football Club Stadium Tour for Two Adults. The professional guides will take you on an unforgettable and all-encompassing 70 minute tour of the Club and The Etihad Stadium, which captures the very essence of Manchester City Football Club.
The tour will showcase the pride, the passion and the heritage of this great football club. You will discover how everything that happens on and off the pitch contributes to making Manchester City the club it is today.
See if you can handle sitting in the Press Conference room hot seat, where football stars are grilled by the media, and visit the inner sanctum that is the City dressing room. Sit in the dugout just like Pep Guardiola, before walking down the tunnel as if you're about to take to the pitch like your Man City heroes. It’s a not-to-be missed, fascinating peek behind the scenes of the 2014 Premier League Champions.
- A 70 minute professionally guided tour of the Club and Stadium
- A 20 minute self guided tour - this includes a look at the Club’s heritage, present and future ambitions
- A Club lanyard
- 10% discount in the City Store on the date of your tour (excluding sale items)
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
The Stadium and Club Tour will comprise of two parts. You will be joined, on the first floor of CityStore, by a professional tour guide who will take you on a 70 minute tour of the club, and provide you with their expert insight and knowledge. This will include a behind the scenes look at the press conference room, warm up area, home player dressing room, the tunnel and pitch side. You will then take part in a 20 minute self-guided tour of the club’s heritage and their plans for the future. You will also receive a club lanyard and 10% off at the City store that day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16
- You may use your voucher for one adult and one child, if you wish. Under 16s must be accompanied at all times
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lifts to all the areas on the tour. If you require any special arrangements, please discuss this with the supplier at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours run Monday to Saturday: 10.30, 11.30, 12.30, 13.30, 14.30, and 15.30, Sunday and bank holidays: 10.30, 11.30, 12.30, 13.30, 14.30 and 15.00. Tours have limited availability on training and match days and are subject to fixtures.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. Tour dates are released approximately eight weeks in advance. Dates cannot generally be booked further ahead due to the changeable nature of the fixture list.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the tour (please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time)
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Manchester City Stadium and Football Academy Tour for Two Adults£47.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour for Two Adults£50.00
- Manchester City Football Club Stadium Tour for One Adult and One Child£28.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café for Two£70.00