Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour and Leisure Cruise for TwoCode: PMUCAA 12 month validity Manchester - Old Trafford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour and Leisure Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Get closer to your favourite club than ever before as you travel through Man United’s incredible history, and see the team’s city from the waterfront on this Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour and Leisure Cruise for Two Adults.
After seeing the Theatre of Dreams from aboard a cruising canal boat you’ll disembark for a guided tour of Old Trafford. You’ll see the stadium from the heights of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand before standing in the manager’s spot in the dug outs. Sit in your favourite player’s spot in the Home Changing Room, and imagine the roar of the crowd as you emerge from the players’ tunnel.
Your tour includes a visit to the Manchester United Museum, where you can learn about the legends and triumphs of Man U. The tour ends back on the cruising canal boat, where you’ll get to take in the sights one last time before finishing up back in Manchester City centre.
- A tour for two people at Old Trafford
- Entry into the museum
- Leisure Cruise to and from Manchester City centre
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Manchester City centre you’ll make your way to the Castlefield Hotel on Liverpool Road in the ‘Castlefield Bowl’, where you’ll board the boat and enjoy your leisure cruise down the canal. You will be dropped off outside the stadium to start your stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – prepare yourself for a breathtaking look inside Old Trafford. Feel the passion as you enter centre stage at the Theatre of Dreams
- Dugout – Pace down the old players’ tunnel like the stars of matches gone by and imagine standing by the team's manager
- Players’ Tunnel – Feel what it’s like to stand in the players’ tunnel let your imagination run free as you look over the perfect green pitch
- Dressing Room – Sit at the peg of your favourite player and imagine what it would be like to be a part of the manager's team talk
- Museum – browse at your leisure and see the extensive trophy cabinet as well as the extensive collection of club memorabilia
Following the tour you'll reboard the cruise boat for your sightseeing trip back to the city centre.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18’s need parental or guardian consent)
- Wheelchair access and disabled facilities are available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available on selected dates throughout the year. All bookings are subject to availability.
Kindly note, tours do not take place on home match days or the day before a home European game. Tours and contents may sometimes be subject to late changes or cancellations.
Due to maintenance works, the changing rooms and the tunnel will not be accessible until after the 20 August 2018.
09.00 Arrive at Castlefield Bowl to board the boat
09.15 Set sail to Old Trafford
11.15 Arrive at Old Trafford (free time to visit the Red Café and explore the museum)
12.50 Stadium Tour followed by free time in Megastore (or return to the museum)
14.45 Return boat trip to Manchester
15.15 Arrive back at Castlefield Bowl
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The leisure cruise lasts approximately 6 hours 15 minutes in total.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Manchester - Old Trafford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Family Tour of Manchester United£80.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour and Leisure Cruise for One Adult and One Child£60.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café for Two£70.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour for Two Adults£50.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour for One Adult£25.00