Get closer to your club than ever before and take a tour through Old Trafford’s exalted halls before taking your seats for a meal worthy of Man U themselves with this Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with a Meal in the Red Café for Two.
You’ll get to retrace the steps taken by some of the club’s greatest legends as you’re guided from the Alex Ferguson Stand down to the dugout through the Players’ Tunnel and the home dressing room. You’ll have an informative tour guide with you to answer any burning questions you may have, and at the end of the tour you’ll be able to take your time going through the extensive collection of club memorabilia in the Manchester United Museum.
Before or after your fascinating tour you’ll also be able to treat yourselves to a meal courtesy of the Manchester United Red Café, where there’s something for everyone with plenty to get your mouth watering. Be sure to keep an eye on the door – you never know who might walk in!
- A tour for two people at Old Trafford
- Entry into the museum
- Meal for Two in Manchester United Red Café
- An annual pass to enjoy the museum and stadium tour for 12 months following your experience
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your experience will include both a stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – prepare yourself for a breathtaking look inside Old Trafford. Feel the passion as you enter centre stage at the Theatre of Dreams
- Dugout – Pace down the old players’ tunnel like the stars of matches gone by and imagine standing by the team's manager
- Players’ Tunnel – Feel what it’s like to stand in the players’ tunnel let your imagination run free as you look over the perfect green pitch
- Dressing Room – Sit at the peg of your favourite player and imagine what it would be like to be a part of the manager's team talk
- Museum – browse at your leisure and see the extensive trophy cabinet as well as the extensive collection of club memorabilia
On arrival at the Red Café you’ll take your seats to browse the OT Experience menu and make your choices from the options available. From succulent snacks to leisurely lunches you’ll find something to hit the spot, making your tour even more delicious.
You will also receive an annual pass which will entitle you to visit the museum and enjoy a standard stadium tour free of charge as many times as you want over the following 12 months.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18’s need parental or guardian consent)
- Wheelchair access and disabled facilities are available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available Monday to Sunday and must be booked at 11.00, 11.30, 12.00 or 12.30 with lunch to follow. All bookings are subject to availability.
Kindly note, tours do not take place on home match days or the day before a home European game. Tours and contents may sometimes be subject to late changes or cancellations.
Due to maintenance works, the changing rooms and the tunnel will not be accessible until after the 3 June 2019.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The stadium tours last approximately 1 hour 10 minutes and it is recommended you allow an additional 1 hour to enjoy your meal and 1 hour to visit the museum. You are able to visit the museum at your leisure before or after the tour. Please ensure you arrive for your tour in plenty of time. If your stadium tours booked after 15.00 you will need to view the Museum prior to the Tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.