Spit spot! One of Britain’s best-loved films is about to have a revival, and what better way to celebrate it than heading behind the scenes of the latest film?
Enjoy a nostalgic trip with a Mary Poppins Walking Tour of London for Two. Hear stories from your guide about the making of the latest Mary Poppins film as you visit the iconic inspirations of the original and the actual filming spots for the latest film. Visit iconic sites in the City of London including St. Paul’s Cathedral, learn about the London in which Jane and Michael grew up, and find out what supercalifragilisticexpialidocious really means.
- Enjoy a Mary Poppins Walking Tour of London for Two
- Visit some of the most iconic inspirations for the original Mary Poppins film, and explore the City of London with your expert guide
- Learn behind-the-scenes stories of the making of the new Mary Poppins movie from your knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Visit locations from the new Mary Poppins film
- Find out behind-the-scenes facts and opinions from some of the original actors
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your tour will kick off at Temple Station. During the tour, your guide will be showing you round some of the inspirations for the original Mary Poppins film and the locations of the new release, all while giving you little-known facts, including the true meaning of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, the details in the Mary Poppins books, and stories behind the making of the latest film.
Get your camera at the ready, because photo opportunities will abound, including views of city icons including St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Bank of England.
- Minimum age: 16
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid from 12 months from the issue date.
Tours must be pre-booked and are available all year round on Sundays departing at 13.30, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.