Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Meerkat Experience for One at Drusillas ParkCode: PDRUSM 12 month validity East Sussex - Alfriston 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Meerkat Experience for One at Drusillas Park
Add to Basket
In this unforgettable encounter you will get to meet the meerkats and come face to face with these cute, characterful and sociable animals at Drusillas Park.
This meerkat encounter is an incredible one-to-one experience which allows you to get up close and personal to Drusillas meerkat mob. You’ll get to feed the meerkats their favourite treats, enjoy one-on-one time with your dedicated zookeeper who can answer all your meerkat questions, as well as getting the chance snap some incredible photos of the meerkats from inside their enclosure.
A meerkat experience would make the perfect day out for any animal lover.
- Meerkat Close Encounter Experience at Drusillas Park
- Full day admission into the park
- The chance to meet and feed Meerkats
- One-on-one time with a zookeeper
- The opportunity for close-up photography from inside the enclosure
- An Animal Encounter certificate
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Please make your way to Drusillas Visitor Services Office five to ten minutes before the start of your encounter. You will be met by an animal keeper who will give you a behind the scenes tour first and then a health and safety briefing. You will then be taken to meet and feed the meerkats.
At the end of your experience there will be plenty of time to take some close-up photographs, so don’t forget to bring your camera. Participants are welcome to arrive early and stay until the park closes to enjoy other attractions and animals.
- Minimum age: 5 (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult with a valid day ticket)
- Please note that this experience is for one participant. Spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their experience
- Entry to Drusillas Park is included for the Close Encounter participant/s. Additional (non-participating) guests will require a valid day ticket
- Drusillas is completely wheelchair accessible, with flat surfaces and ramps.
- The zoo route is approximately one mile in length and there are ample resting places along the way. Wheelchairs are available to hire on request
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is run daily except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
It is recommended that you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will last approximately 30 to 40 minutes, however you are welcome to spend all day at the park.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Alfriston
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.