Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Meet and Greet the Animals for Two at Cedars Nature CentreCode: PCNCM2 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Waltham Cross 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Meet and Greet the Animals for Two at Cedars Nature Centre
Add to Basket
Discover life behind the scenes of Cedars Nature Centre, and get up close to a variety of amazing animals with this VIP Meet and Greet Tour for two people.
Your 1 hour 30 minute tour will allow you to go behind the scenes, learning about what goes on at Cedars, meeting a range of wonderful creatures, and discovering little-known facts all the while. From tropical houses to chinchilla and skunk enclosures, it’s a fantastic outing for animal lovers of all ages.
- VIP tour of Cedars Nature Centre for two people
- Get up close to amazing animals
- Learn all about what goes on behind the scenes
- Perfect for animal lovers over 14
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll be greeted on arrival before heading out on your 1 hour 30 minute VIP tour. You’ll meet a range of amazing animals and learn the ins and outs of life at Cedars Nature Centre.
- Minimum age: 14 (under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times)
- The experience is not suitable during pregnancy
- The Tropical house and rabbit enclosure are wheelchair accessible with ramps but some enclosures (skunk, meerkat, chinchilla) are not. If the participant has mobility restrictions please discuss before the booking is secured so that the experience can be modified to suit their requirements
- No food is to be consumed during the experience but a café is located outside the Nature Centre
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Exclusions including 25 and 26 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.