Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Meet the Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for TwoCode: PEHMH2 12 month validity Kent - Dartford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Meet the Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and head to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for a chance to meet some of the world’s most majestic canine breeds, with this Meet the Huskies experience for two.
You’ll be taken inside the Husky Enclosure with an experienced keeper, where you’ll be able to get up close to and interact with these beautiful sled dogs. Take photos, learn about the breed and meet over 30 huskies, each with their own charming and unique personality. Every husky at Eagle Heights is a rescue, so you’ll learn all about their individual stories too; and as part of your experience, you’ll also enjoy entry to the rest of the Wildlife Foundation, home to a vast array of rescued animals and birds. An unforgettable day out for animal-lovers.
- Get up close to some of the world’s most majestic working dogs
- Learn about the breed, their individual stories and more
- Available every weekend, and selected weekdays in school holidays
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll meet your experienced guide, who’ll show you and the rest of the group to the Husky Enclosures. Here, you’ll be able to interact with the huskies, as well as photographing them and learning about the breed and their individual stories. After your hour-long experience has finished, the two of you can enjoy entry to the rest of Eagle Heights, where you’ll find the likes of meerkats, reptiles and birds all waiting to meet you!
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- General level of fitness required - must be steady on feet
- Wheelchair users are welcome, the expeirence will be altered slightly to accommodate
- Ability to understand and follow Health and Safety advice is essential
- Welfare and operational factors apply, animals will always come first
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs at 10.30 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays throughout the year with additional selected weekdays during school holidays. Exclusions may apply including Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
We recommend you book at least 4 - 6 weeks (10 -12 weeks for weekends) in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 - 6 hours for the full experience, including time spent at the Foundation.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Kent - Dartford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£50.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £30.00 £9.00
- Alpaca Trekking and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two£70.00
- Meet and Feed the Meerkats for Two at Millets Falconry CentreSave 20% £50.00 £40.00
- Meet the Meerkats at Hemsley Conservation Centre£45.00