Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Multi-Selection VR Arcade Gaming - Weekday
Add to Basket
Immerse yourself in a new reality with this weekday VR arcade gaming session for One at DNA VR.
Offering more than 30 single and multi-player games, you’ll have a full hour to pick and choose as many games as you like. With a fully-trained staff member on hand, each player will get a headset in a separate booth as they survive a zombie apocalypse, explore the deepest oceans, or even travel to the moon.
Whether competing for the high score or just having a day out, this is guaranteed to be fun for all.
- 1 hour VR Arcade Gaming Session for One
- More than 30 single and multi-player games
- Embark on VR games of your choice with a fully-trained member of staff
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team as they give you your headset and take you to your individual booth.
For 1 full hour, you’ll have access to over 30 single and multi-player games in the library which you can pick and choose from freely. A dedicated VR master will be on hand offering tips and tricks to help you make the most out of the experience.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- The venues have no wheelchair access and are accessed by stairs
- The optimal VR experience requires users to move their head and neck, and have use of at least one hand to interact with the environment
- Be sure to consult your doctor before visiting us if you have pre-existing serious medical conditions (such as a heart ailment), conditions that affect your ability to safely perform physical activities, psychiatric conditions (such as anxiety disorders or post-traumatic stress disorder). When in doubt, please do not hesitate to ask a member of the staff and they will help you choose an experience according to your needs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Friday 15.00 to 22.00. Exclusions including 24, 25 and 31 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance (two weeks for school holidays) to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note that the Camden venue is closed from 2 May to 6 June 2022 due to refurbishment.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Camden
- London - Hammersmith
- London - Battersea