Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Murder Mystery Thames Dinner Cruise for TwoCode: PCCMMC SP1 12 month validity London - Tower Pier 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Murder Mystery Thames Dinner Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Combining great entertainment with stunning views, immerse yourself in this fun and interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise.
Cruising along the Thames, you’ll be warmly welcomed with a glass of fizz before settling down for a three course meal. But all is not what it seems. Amongst the esteemed guests on the boat hides a cunning murderer.
It’s down to you to turn detective to catch the killer as you help unravel the story and solve the mystery. It will be the most exciting dinner you have ever had.
- Three hour Murder Mystery Dinner Cruise
- A delicious three-course meal including a welcome glass of fizz
- Take in the sights whilst cruising along the Thames
- Exciting murder mystery entertainment as you turn detective to catch the killer
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Arriving within plenty of time at the designated meeting point of Tower Pier, you will be ready to board the vessel at 19:30 for the three hour river cruise. You will receive a warm welcome from the crew with a glass of fizz before taking your seats for a three-course dinner. The murder mystery event will get underway as you turn detective to catch the killer whilst helping to unravel the story and solve the mystery. The boat will return at 22:45 with hopefully the killer in custody.
- Minimum age: 13
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note that under 18's will not be served alcohol
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place – your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking at an additional charge direct with City Cruises
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
You can use your voucher on selected dates throughout the year, please see below.
3, 15 and 31 July
7 and 19 August
2 and 25 September
13th and 27th November
We recommend you book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Cruises last 3 hours and leave at 19.45 (boarding at 19.30 prompt) from Tower Pier. The boat returns to the Pier by 22.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Tower Pier
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.