Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Nets Kingdom for Two with Go Ape
Add to Basket
Head to the tree tops and into another world of trampolines, giant ball nets, walkways and slides, on the Nets Kingdom for Two at Go Ape at a choice of two location - Black Park, Buckinghamshire or Sherwood Pines Forest Park, Nottinghamshire.
Grab a junior adventurer and ascend 30ft into the canopy for a 2 hour expedition through the forest. Find your tree legs on one of the quieter nets before exploring further. Bounce, crawl, clamber and slide your way around 2,000 square metres of hammock-like netting. With an endless supply of fresh air, this is the ideal way to get them outside at the country’s biggest nets adventure.
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll receive a short safety briefing before heading to the tree tops to start your adventure.
Take some time to familiarize yourself on the quieter bounce nets before exploring the rest of the 3,000 square metres of trampolines, nets, walkways and slides.
- Minimum age: 1 (Children aged 5 to15 can be supervised from both in the nets and from the ground. Children 15+ can explore nets unaccompanied)
- All toddlers must be confident and able to walk unaided.
- Fitness: basic fitness levels are required
- If you have any questions regarding suitability, please check with your doctor
- Please note that participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be unable to take part
- Spectators are welcome - it’s a great idea to get them in the forest. You can have as many of your pri-mates as you want capturing the excitement. So make sure they have their cameras at the ready
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available week round 10.00 to 16.00 during the school holidays and Saturday and Sunday 10.00 to 16.00 during term time. Exclusion may apply.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Nets Kingdom takes approximately 2 hours to complete and that includes your safety briefing.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.