Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Newcastle Beer Tasting Tour for TwoCode: PUKNB2 9 month validity Tyne and Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Newcastle Beer Tasting Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow beer enthusiast and get ready to immerse yourselves in the wonderful world of beer and breweries, with this Newcastle Beer Tasting Tour for Two. You’ll be walking, talking, tasting and learning as you wander through interesting locations in central Newcastle with a knowledgeable guide.
Visiting at least four taprooms, you’ll get an in depth look at Newcastle’s thriving beer scene. You can enjoy at least one quality drink at each, all whilst learning about the rich history and beer styles of Newcastle’s microbreweries. With your guide offering up little-known facts along the way, this is a unique way to visit Newcastle – particularly if you’re partial to a tipple or two!
- Newcastle beer tasting tour for two
- Discover the rich history of Newcastle’s microbreweries
- Visit at least three taprooms on a walking tour
- Sample at least one drink at each location
- Experience a behind the scenes tour at Wylam Brewery followed by a tutored tasting
- Learn little-known facts from your knowledgeable guide
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On the day, you and a lucky friend will join a group of fellow beer enthusiasts in Central Newcastle, before being led by your knowledgeable guide through a walking tour of some of its finest taprooms. Stopping at a minimum of four, you’ll be treated to at least one drink at each brewery. With plenty of rich history afoot, this is a fantastic and unique way to explore central Newcastle whilst gaining an insight into its vibrant brewery scene.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be required at the venues
- This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk around 2 miles in total
- The route is wheelchair friendly, with accessible toilets at the venues. Drop curbs are used at all times
- Please mention, when booking, any support you may need with regards to accessibility/disability so that your needs can be accommodated
- Tour groups will not exceed 12 participants
- Groups are welcome but must be aware that other people may be on the tour with them so that the enjoyment of all guests is not adversely affected
- This is an educational experience where the focus is on quality beers rather than a ‘pub
crawl’. The tour guides and venues reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants due to intoxication or inappropriate behaviour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour takes place on selected Saturdays at 10.45 throughout the year, usually once per month.
We recommend you book at least 8 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 5 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Tyne and Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.