Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Nissan 350Z Drifting ExperienceCode: PDLND1 SP1 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Nissan 350Z Drifting Experience
Add to Basket
Ready to go sideways? Learn the art of driving in a whole new way with this fantastic Nissan 350z Drifting Experience.
During your experience, you’ll get to grips with everything from covering racing lines to throttle and braking technique and track day safety etiquette. You’ll enjoy four sighting laps, including a demo, before testing your newfound skills with 10 drift laps accompanied by an expert.
Challenging, exciting and adrenaline-fuelled, there’s a reason drifting’s the motorsport of the moment, and now’s your time to join the craze.
- Nissan 350z Drift Bronze Experience for one
- UK’s largest drifting experience
- 30 minute introductory brief
- Four sighting laps, including a demo passenger lap
- 10 drift laps with one-to-one tuition
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll meet your expert guide. You’ll start with a 30 minute introductory brief, before kicking off with four sighting laps, including a drift demonstration lap, in a track-prepared Nissan 350z.
Put your new skills to the test with ten drift laps, accompanied by an expert.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Guidelines are that you should be no more than 6ft 3in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusions may apply.
There may be some Saturday availability at a surchage - please check at the time of booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.