Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Nissan R35 GT-R Driving ExperienceCode: PDLNH1 SP1 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Nissan R35 GT-R Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Get ready to put pedal to metal in one of the world’s most renowned supercars, with this adrenaline-fuelled High Performance Nissan R35 GT-R Driving Experience.
Stunning Japanese design, huge turbo power, extensive modifications and Playstation-esque driver displays make the R35 GT-R a force to be reckoned with. You’ll get to grips with handling over 4 sighting laps, including a high-speed passenger lap, before 10 driving laps, complete with 1:1 tuition from an expert instructor. Prepare for the ride of your life.
- High performance Nissan R35 GT-R driving experience for one
- Introductory brief
- Four sighting laps, including a high-speed passenger lap
- 10 driving laps with 1:1 expert tuition
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Drift Limits, you’ll begin with an introductory brief, which will cover racing lines, throttle and braking technique, and trackday safety etiquette. Once you’ve got the lowdown, you’ll enjoy four sighting laps, including a high-speed passenger lap in a track-prepared, sports saloon car, before the main event: 10 driving laps in the Nissan GTR, complete with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Mondays and Wednesday to Friday. Exclusions may apply.
Some Saturdays will be available, subject to a £39 upgrade fee and availability.
High Boost Upgrade available on the day for £19 (subject to availability and weather conditions).
The Nissan GTR is heavily modified and will run 1200HP on high boost making it the most powerful supercar experience in the world. As standard the GTR will run 700hp on low boost.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.