Previous Page Breadcrumbs
North Indian Thali Class for Two at Jamie Oliver's Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9NT2 12 month validity London - Islington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
North Indian Thali Class for Two at Jamie Oliver's Cookery School
Add to Basket
Discover the secrets behind traditional North Indian dishes, with this North Indian Thali Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School for two. Led by a professional chef – picked by Jamie Oliver himself – you’ll learn the skills and techniques needed to master the unique flavour combinations in these dishes.
Aprons on, you’ll enjoy a welcome drink and a demonstration, before putting your new knowledge to the test. You’ll cook a vegetarian Gurajati thali – a selection of small dishes and rice traditionally served on a tray. Your chef will talk you through a lentil daal with rice, while you make chickpea masala, crispy spiced okra, chapati bread and stir-fry vegetables. Learn how to plate up your banquet, before sitting down and tucking in!
- 2 hour cookery class for two covering North Indian Thali cuisine
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Use fresh ingredients to create superb Gujurati fare
- Learn how to make the likes of lentil dahl, chickpea masala, spiced okra and more
- Dine on all of your dishes at the end of your lesson
- Vegetarian and vegan participants can be catered for
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcome drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together.
You’ll flit between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to enjoy your creations!
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian and Vegan participants can be catered for
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year from January 2021.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.