Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Pampering Break with Treatments and Dinner for Two at the Crowne Plaza Reading EastCode: PCPR1T SP1 12 month validity Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Pampering Break with Treatments and Dinner for Two at the Crowne Plaza Reading East
Add to Basket
Enjoy a relaxing getaway at the AA 4 Silver Star Crowne Plaza in Wokingham with this fabulous One Night Pampering Break with Dinner for Two. You’ll be welcomed into one of Berkshire’s most popular hotels for a delightful overnight stay including a tasty three-course table d'hôte dinner in the wonderful 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant, as well as a full English breakfast in the morning.
Located within easy reach of famous attractions, this hotel is a great base from which to explore Royal Ascot, Windsor Castle, Henley-Upon-Thames, and Highclere Castle – the setting for TV drama Downton Abbey. Enjoy full access to the Esprit Spa & Wellness during your stay, with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. You’ll each receive two 25 minute spa treatments from a wide selection of pampering favourites such as a Mini Facial, Therapeutic Scalp Massage, and Nourishing Sea Mud Therapy. Whichever one you choose, you’re sure to leave feeling relaxed and ready to take on the world.
- One night accommodation
- Dining in the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant – three courses from the Table d’ Hôte Menu
- Full English Breakfast
- Use of Esprit Spa & Wellness with complimentary towel
- Two 25 minute spa treatments per person
- Complimentary underground car parking
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the hotel, you’ll be greeted by staff and checked into your room which features a 50" Samsung HDD television. You’ll also receive complimentary secure underground parking.
Relax and unwind in the Esprit Spa & Wellness with its 19m indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room with essence dosing. Take advantage of the extensive gym which is complete with the latest Life Fitness equipment. Then indulge in the ultimate relaxation with a choice of two 25 minute treatments each using the Monu natural skincare product range.
Choose two treatments each from:
Back, neck and shoulder massage
Indian Head massage
Foot and leg massage
Express manicure or pedicure
Relaxing hand or feet treatment
As part of this fabulous experience, you’ll also be welcomed into the two AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant for a delicious three-course table d'hôte dinner. Executive Head Chef Graham Weston, who has previously worked for OBE and Legion d’ honneur chef Albert Roux, uses only the finest ingredients available to create a modern approach for his trademark dishes, so you can be sure you’re getting a fantastic dining experience on top of your wonderful spa visit. You’ll also enjoy a full English breakfast on the morning of your departure.
- Minimum age: 18
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of booking. These include pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, any physical ailments or disabilities. This will prepare the spa staff in advance to provide the best possible spa treatment or therapy for you
- Disabled Access Facilities: The hotel offers a loopback system, assisted shower chairs, teletext, disabled parking, pool with standard access, assistant animals welcome, wheelchair lift to gain access to Esprit Spa & Wellness
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Date restrictions including 14 to 15 February and December 31 will apply.
The voucher must be booked and redeemed before the expiry date.
Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks prior to required date to ensure a treatment appointment can be secured. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your treatment will last approximately 50 minutes and will run consecutively but please allow for a full day and night for the whole experience. Check-in time will be at approximately 15.00 with a check-out time of 11.00 on the morning of your departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Night Pamper Break with Treatment and Dinner for Two at the Crowne Plaza Reading EastSave 22% £354.00 £275.00
- One Night Pamper Break with Treatment for Two at the Crowne Plaza Reading EastSave 31% £261.00 £180.00
- Deluxe Spa Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 44% £263.00 £145.00
- Relaxing Weekend Two Night Spa Break with Treatment and Dinner for Two at the Crowne Plaza Reading EastSave 25% £507.00 £380.00
- One Night Pamper Break with Treatment and Dinner for Two at Crowne Plaza, MarlowSave 32% £373.00 £250.00