Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Relaxing Retreat Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Darlington HotelCode: PBRD1D SP1 12 month validity County Durham - Darlington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Relaxing Retreat Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Darlington Hotel
Add to Basket
Enjoy a getaway with all the trimmings with a One Night Relaxing Retreat Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Darlington Hotel.
You and a friend can enjoy full use of the spa facilities and each choose from a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, energising facial, or an OPI signature manicure with a scalp massage.
Make the evening just as special with a two-course dinner, before retiring to your room for a restful night’s sleep, followed by a tasty breakfast in the morning.
- Relaxing spa retreat for two at Bannatyne Darlington Hotel
- Enjoy a one-night stay in a standard double or twin room
- Choose from a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, a facial or a manicure with a scalp massage each
- Full access to the spa facilities
- Enjoy a two-course dinner
- Tuck into a tasty breakfast in the morning
- £5 retail voucher per person to spend on the day
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bannatyne Darlington Hotel, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the friendly staff, who’ll show you to your standard double or twin room.
Head over to the spa to unwind and enjoy a treatment of your choice each.
After a day of relaxing, you’ll be ready for your delicious two-course dinner in the restaurant, before retiring to your comfy bedroom for a restful night’s sleep. In the morning, you can tuck into a tasty breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire, which will be emailed to you 3 days prior to your booking, before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates including 24,25.26.31 December and 1 January will apply.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow one full night for the experience. Check in time will be at approximately 15.00 with a check out time of 11.00 on the morning of departure.
Please note: Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time.
Please note a Christmas Menu will be in effect from 23 November to 30 December and will incur a £5 per person supplement.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
County Durham - Darlington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.