Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Only Fools and Horses Bus Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Head behind the scenes of one of Britain’s best-loved sitcoms with this Only Fools and Horses Bus Tour for Two. Starting from central Bristol, a coach will take you to some of the show’s most iconic exterior locations, including Nelson Mandela House, The Nags Head and Sid’s Café.
Leading you through will be your trusty guide, also a fan of the show, who’ll be letting you in on little-known secrets of the show’s filming, the characters, and John Sullivan’s fantastic script. A cushty day out for any fans of this iconic British show.
- Enjoy a cushty day out with an Only Fools and Horses Bus Tour for Two
- See some of the sitcom’s most iconic exterior locations filmed in Bristol, including Nelson Mandela House and Sid’s Café
- Discover little-known secrets about the show from your guide
- Stand on the spot where Batman and Robin scare off the muggers and where Rodney discovers the identity of his real father
- Coach to transport you to locations from over 10 episodes
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Starting from central Bristol, you’ll hop aboard your coach, which will be taking you to sites in and around the city centre.
There’ll be several stops and walking required as part of the tour. You’ll be shown to some of the sitcom’s most iconic exterior locations, including Nelson Mandela House and The Nags Head. Stand on the spot where Batman and Robin scare off the muggers and where Rodney discovers the identity of his real father
Your guide will be letting you in on little-known secrets about the show, as you visit locations from over ten classic episodes.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours must be pre-booked and are available March to October on selected Saturdays only starting at 13.00. You are asked to arrive by 12.45 to leave at 13.00.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Avon - Bristol
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Liverpool Peaky Blinders Bus Tour for Two£75.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00