Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Open Air Cinema Experience with Popcorn, Prosecco and Deckchairs for TwoCode: PSDCPD 12 month validity 11 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Open Air Cinema Experience with Popcorn, Prosecco and Deckchairs for Two
Add to Basket
Swap your next friendly film night with a trip to a stunning open-air cinematic venue, and enjoy a classic film and some bubbles under the evening sky with this Open Air Cinema Experience with Popcorn, Prosecco and Deckchairs for Two.
With venues around the East of England including National Trust properties, 5* estates, museums and tourist attractions across Herts, Beds, Cambs and more, it's easy to find the perfect venue and showing that’s right for you. Screening old and modern classics like The Greatest Showman, The Lost Boys and Dirty Dancing, everyone has the chance to see something awesome on a state-of-the-art screen under the stars.
Your tickets will include fizz and popcorn on arrival and traditional deckchairs to sit on to make it a proper event for all. Free parking at most of the events means all you need to worry about is turning up and having the perfect film evening. You can even bring a picnic if you want to make it even more fun!
- Two adult tickets to a film showing at one of several great venues
- Venues include National Trust properties, 5* estates, museums and tourist attractions
- Choose from a range of old and modern classics such as Back to the Future, La La Land and Moana from the "Sundown Cinema" list of films
- Premier deckchair seating, prosecco and popcorn for the perfect film experience
- State-of-the-art film screens
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Once you’ve chosen your venue and showing and made your booking, you’ll receive your e-tickets ahead of the showing so when the day arrives, you can simple turn up, grab your popcorn and Prosecco and get straight down to some fantastic film fun for two.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates, seven days a week from June to September. Date restrictions may apply.
Shuttleworth House, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
Putteridge Bury, Luton, Bedfordshire
Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire
Imperial War Museum Duxford, Cambridgeshire
The Cricketers, Weston, Hertfordshire
Hitchin Priory, Hertfordshire
Ashridge House, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Hitchin Lavender (Cadwell Farm), Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Jockey Club Rooms, Newmarket, Suffolk
Ickworth House, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Hanbury Hall, Droitwich, Worcestershire
*All venues TBC and subject to change
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours 30 minutes depending on film run time and gates opening times – these vary depending on venue.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
11 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Luxury Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 19% £48.50 £39.00
- Cocktail Cinema Evening for Two at the 5* Courthouse Hotel, ShoreditchSave 21% £56.00 £44.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£90.00
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00