Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Pamper Day with Cream Tea at a Hallmark Hotel
Add to Basket
Treat yourself to a pamper day at one of two great Hallmark Hotels, and enjoy a 25 minute pamper treatment with a tasty cream tea too with this Pamper Day with Cream Tea at a Hallmark Hotel.
Each hotel has some great spa and leisure facilities, and each one has a pool, sauna, steam room and gym to use as much or as little as you’d like on the day. You’ll be treated to your choice of 25 minute spa treatment from an aromatherapy or back and neck massage, facial or cleansing body polish, making your pamper day extra special and adding a lovely extra touch of relaxation.
In addition to all the pampering you’ll be able to enjoy a refreshing cream tea in your chosen hotel’s restaurant: you’ll be served scones with clotted cream and jam for a tasty touch of sweet and a pot of tea to complement it perfectly. Either side of your cream tea you can keep on using the hotel’s facilities, so make your day your own and enjoy everything that your chosen hotel has to offer.
- Relax with a day of pampering at one of two Hallmark Hotels
- Choose from locations in Gloucester and Glasgow
- Enjoy full use of your chosen hotel’s facilities over the course of your stay
- Treat yourself with a 25 minute treatment from the spa/health club’s menu
- Refuel with a tasty cream tea including scones and a refreshing pot of tea
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen pre-booked Hallmark Hotel you’ll be greeted by a friendly member of staff and shown around the hotel’s facilities.
Then it’ll be time to hit the health club and spa area, where you can use your time as you wish before enjoying your 25 minute treatment. When you’re ready you can make your way to the hotel’s restaurant to enjoy your tasty and refreshing cream tea including scones and cream and jam and a pot of warming tea.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available Monday to Friday only, please be aware that during summer months the availability may be limited. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You are free to enjoy the facilities all day. Your treatment will last approximately 25 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Soothing Spa Day with Deep Tissue Back Massage at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 33% £60.00 £40.00
- Soothing Spa Day with Deep Tissue Back Massage for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 32% £119.00 £80.00
- Time for Two Spa Day with Treatment and Lunch at a 4* Hotel£119.00
- Three Course Meal for Two at a Gordon Ramsay Restaurant£46.00
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two£39.00