Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Paul Swift's Ultimate Stunt Driving Masterclass
Add to Basket
Prepare for an experience jam-packed with adrenaline, at Paul Swift’s Ultimate Stunt Driving Masterclass. Brought to you by the UK’s leading stunt drivers, this fantastic experience will let you play out all the tricks you’ve seen in the movies, in a safe and controlled environment.
Comprising everything from handbrake parallel parking to the perfect J turn and the art of drifting, you’ll get behind the wheel of four incredible vehicles, including a slalom time trial course in a Ford Mustang. With a prize for the winner and spectators welcome, there’s everything to drive for! Get ready to experience life as a stunt driver in an unforgettable outing for petrol-heads everywhere.
- Paul Swift’s Ultimate Stunt Driving Masterclass for one
- Welcome briefing
- Learn handbrake parallel parking, J turns, drifting and more
- Tackle the slalom time trial course
- Experience driving a Ford Mustang, Fiesta ST, and Focus ST
- Presentation and prize-giving
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll receive a welcome briefing, before beginning by watching your instructor demonstrate some of the stunts you’ll be learning.
With the UK’s leading team of stunt drivers, you can rest assured you’re with the best in the business as you try your hand at handbrake parallel parking, J turns, drifting and even taking on a slalom time trial course. To finish, you’ll hustle a Mustang round the track in a thrilling time trial, with a prize for the winner at the end.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- There are no height or weight restrictions, but you must be able to drive comfortably.
- International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected weekends, March to November. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.